I have been trying to get out daily with Alexis. I have really let myself go since having her. So these little outing are good for both her and I. She has so much energy to burn and well I just have a ton of fat to burn. I can't believe I have done this to myself. I weigh more than I have ever weighed. I lost weight during my pregnancy and after I had Alexis I lost all the weight plus 2lbs in 6 days. And then some how along the way I gained all of it plus a lot more. I f I had more money I would start WW again. Well maybe soon.

As some of you know I was let go of my job at Kinderbeez. Its a long story and I just prefer to let it go. My old boss has to live with the kind of person she is and that is all I am going to say on that subject.

The good news is I should be starting a new job in the next couple of weeks..So yay. It is at Winners. It will be a perfect place for me. I can work evenings and weekend which is perfect so that I can be home with Alexis during the day and Glen can be with her at night. So I am hoping to get the job.

So back to Alexis and I. We are trying to explore a new place each day. I'm thinking of buying her one of those leashes. You know the ones that look like a back pack. I always said I would never leash my kid. But I have never had a child like my daughter. The energy she has is out of this world. She goes from one place to the next in seconds. So so busy. Every once in awhile she will stop to give me a little squish and kiss. Awwwweeee

My eyes are getting very heavy, so I am tuning out. Think I might watch an episode of True Blood. I just downloaded season one.

Before I go....Some pics of the park with my baby girl